Canadian Conservation Institute, CCI Notes, Ottawa, Canada.
- N9/1 Recognizing Active Corrosion (2007)
- N9/2 Storage of Metals (2007)
- N9/3 The Cleaning, Polishing and Protective Waxing of Brass and Copper (2007)
- N9/4 Basic Care of Coins, Medals and Medallic Art (2007)
- N9/5 Tannic Acid Coating for Rusted Iron Artifacts, formerly published under the title Tannic Acid Treatment (2013)
- N9/6 Care and Cleaning of Iron (2007) N9/7 Silver - Care and Tarnish Removal (2007)
- N9/8 Mechanical Removal of Rust from Machined Ferrous Surfaces (2007)
- N9/9 Care of Objects Made of Zinc (2007) N9/10 How to Determine Metal Density (2016)
- N9/11 How to Make and Use a Precipitated Calcium Carbonate Silver Polish (2016)
Department of Materials Conservation, Western Australian Museum, 1981, Metals, in Conservation and Restoration for Small Museums, 2nd Edition, Western Australian Museum, Perth, pp. 35-48.
Drayman-Weisser, T., 1992, Metal objects, in Caring for Your Collections, National Committee to Save America’s Cultural Collections, Arthur W. Schultz (Chairman), Harry N. Abrams Inc., New York, pp. 108-121.
Selwyn, L., 2004, Metals and Corrosion: A Handbook for the Conservation Professional, Ottawa, ON: Canadian Conservation Institute.
Turner-Walker, G., 2008, A Practical Guide to the Conservation of Metals, Wang Show-Lai, Council for Cultural Affairs, Taiwan.
Untracht, O., 1975, Metal Techniques for Craftsmen, Doubleday, Garden City, New York.
Watkinson, D. and Lewis, M., 2004, ss Great Britain iron hull: modelling corrosion to define storage relative humidity, in Metal 04: Proceedings of the International Conference on Metals Conservation, 4–8 October, Canberra, Australia. Canberra, Australia: National Museum of Australia, pp. 88–103.