Skip to main content
- Treat and store most photographic collections in the manner as described for paper objects.
- Control temperature and relative humidity to 16 – 20 °C and 30 – 40 % respectively.
- Avoid direct sunlight and control light levels to 50 lux or less with as little UV radiation as possible.
- Do not use self-adhesive albums under any circumstances.
- Do not touch emulsion surfaces with bare hands.
- Support prints evenly. Do not lift by a single corner.
- Inspect regularly to avoid insect attack and to monitor the general condition of photographs.